Updating my web site
Last year I completed a Dreamweaver course in web design and I was able to practice by newfound skills at the temporary job I had in digital and information services with the library. I have now updated my own web site and resized it so it is user-friendly on a variety of devices. Check it out here.
For the technically minded I originally used ‘tables’ for the layout design but I have now progressed to using Div Tags so it has been quite a learning curve. If you have any problems using the site please let me know, and also if you notice any ‘typos’ – as proof reading is not my strong suit! Thanks.